Fabby Followers

Saturday 28 November 2020

Another Arctic Adventure

 Hi again,
 Hope your weekend is good
I have felt very blughhh of late, I do totally understand the need for Tiers and lockdowns but it does sometimes get me down , I am trying really hard this week to snap out of it and focus on fun things and Christmas
So here is another make from me
I have once again used 
Peggy Penguin
or
This time I have wrapped her up in a Tuxedo style card
I have used Papers
&
Peggy has been coloured using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends
Be quick you can use discount code ARCTIC20 to get you 20% off
Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...