Fabby Followers

Friday 22 February 2019

Tag your it

I have had a wonderful Friday 
The sun has had his hat on, always makes me feel good when the sun shines.
Had the patio door open and got my craft on.
Some time back in Simply Cards & Papercraft there was a massive freebie
absolutly jam pack full of Ranger mixed media stamps and stencils
There are tons more than what I used today so watch this space.
I started off making a tag, but half way through decided it would probably end up in my new journal.
I used Distress inks for the background and splattered a little water I never tire of this wonderful effect.
I used the flower stencil by Dylusions and used pickled raspberry Oxide ink.
The quirky fun bird , mushroom tops and stems also by Dylusions as is the sentiment stamp
How amazing is that sentiment!!
I also used the words Fierce, Worthy and Brave from the Dina Wakley collection
I have used Distress inks for colouring 
Finished off with a little doodling
Thank you so much for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes
Mod Squad ~ Clear Stamps
The Crafty Addicts ~ Anything Goes
Creative Artiste Mixed media ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes

7 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Faboulos Jan, been lovely here too. Unfortunatly no crafting for me just shopping & house work!! Tomorrow maybe.
Hugs Sue x

Gail said...

Very beautiful thank you for linking up at Mod Squad

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful. Xxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous tag. The delicate background colours look fabulous with the more vibrantly coloured quirky stamps.
Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh such a fun tag from the cute images to the colorful hues. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

OlgaB said...

Lovely tag!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments
Hugs From Africa!
Olga

Marjeta said...

WOW! this is gorgeous. Fantastic colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...