Fabby Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Everyone
I am here to share my Last Little Miss Muffet card as I am sure you will have heard the store has closed for a while
I coloured up this image using Distress Inks
and used some delish White fun flock on her hat

The papers and mushrooms and fence are from
Love the colours of the mushrooms
I finished of with some doodling around the edge using my black posca pen
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Incy Wincy ~ Girly

3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love the colours you've used, Jan and the scene you've created! Fabulous!!
Sad to hear about LMM! :( xx

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love the 3D details of your card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Make It Girly Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B. (https://ienjoywhatido.blogspot.com)

Card e Scrap said...

Beautiful card with wonderful digi. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy design. Hope to see you again. Francesca - Card & Scrap

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...