Fabby Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2019

ATC Coins

ATC Coins I have wanted to try these for ages ~ I got a pack for Christmas but with the flu bug taking us hostage Crafting took a back seat
but today was the day I got to play 

I used white gesso on them and then a variety of Distress Oxides
I splashed about with droplets of water and the used sequin waste 

I also used the leafs from
again using Oxides through the stencils




Each little coin only measures 2.5"
Once the backgrounds were complete I slightly dusted round the edges with ink
and splashed the fronts slightly with black paint.
For the fronts I used
For the love sentiment I used the small scrabble tiles from the cover of 
I actually can't wait to make more I had so much fun
Thank you so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter these into
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Double Trouble Paper Crafting ~ Trouble Maker - Make it flowers Twisted Sister- Bee's, Butterflys, Birds
International Art & Soul ~ Make your own background
A Inky Mess ~ Anything Mixed Media
Animal Friends ~ Butterfly
ATC Around the world ~ Coins
Creative Artiste Mixed Media ~ Anything Mixed Media Goes


12 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oooh you've inspired me, Jan these are ACE!! I've wanted to make some ATCoins for a while now but I need to find something to cut them out with....sure I must have a die somewhere!! :D xx

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Jan what a great bunch of ATCoins you have created...loving the in mixed media backgrounds beautifully done with and quite an assortment of flowers and "anything with wings" embellishments . I know I have seen your work before but these are one of my favorites. Do you then use these coins to create future cards using these as your focal point? Or what other purposes do these ATCoins have? Would love to hear from you. Thanks for sharing these with us at Double Trouble.

Josephine said...

Oh, these are fabulous! The backgrounds are lovely.

Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

Sue Crease said...

These are gorgeous Jan. I use to love making ATC’s back in the day. I was in leonine’s group. You are an enabler you! May have to try myself. X

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your coins are amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
Hugs Anja

Suzette Hussey said...

These are simply gorgeous! I can't decide which one is my favorite. Thank you so much for entering your creation at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog.

papercraftingprincess said...

Oh my lovely...I would love to see these as magnets adorning my bulletin board. Quite lovely job of coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Andree said...

A delightful set of ATCoins. The soft, springtime colours and cute images are lovely.
Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Conny said...

Oh wow.. they are fantastic! I love the bright colors!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny

Heike said...

Wundervolle Werke. Tolle Farben!! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

Liebe Grüße
Heike

Twingomaus said...

Wow, the coins are so beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at the ATC Around the World Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Kartenstempeltina said...

Sowas von schön, diese Farben und Motive, einfach toll anzuschauen,,danke für deine Teilnahme bei Atc around the world, liebe Grüße Bettina

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...