Fabby Followers

Sunday 10 February 2019

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday Everyone, I am back to blogging...
I was hit with  very nasty virus just before Christmas and it has taken me so long to re-cover
I was on the DT of Little Miss Muffet but you probably know already the store for now is closed so I have no link for the image - I had a couple of cards that I had made so it seems a shame not to share them
Today I share with you 


Cat's rule ~ of course they do - I have 3 of them

The image from LMMS
and the papers and all the elements are from 

I coloured up using Distress Inks and doodles around the edge with a posca pen.

For the cats face I popped on some white Fun Flock so it really is furry.
Thank you so much for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into 
A Perfect Time To Craft ~ Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely good to see you back..missed your posts..Caz xx

Donna said...

Crazy Cat Lady...LOL that is so awesome!
Thanks for playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous - really love your colouring. Thanks for joining the furry fun at SoSS, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Lovely! What a great idea to use fun flock for the cat's face. Thanks for sharing at SOSS

Lindsey said...

Terrific image, and I loved how you used it here! Adorable. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Deb said...

Absolutely amazing card! Love the design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...