Fabby Followers

Sunday 24 February 2019

Hello Friend

Happy Sunday to you all, I hope you have a lovely day with lots of nice things planned
I have my Daughter and Granddaughter round later for roast beef and all the trimmings nom nom.
Today I am sharing another tag/journal entry I haven't yet decided but I loved making it
Some time back in Simply Cards & Papercraft there was a massive freebie
absolutly jam pack full of Ranger mixed media stamps and stencils (If you saw Friday's post it has all the details)
I started of with the background using Distress Oxides splashing with water and then splashed a smidge of black paint ~ I wanted this to be quite dark in comparison to my other which was quite bright but I somehow can not resist the pink!!
I may set myself a challenge No PINK Allowed!! hmmm we shall see on that one 

I used lots of the freebie stamps (all stamps used were freebies) - I totally adore the silhouette the detail is amazing


I coloured uo using Ecoline Brush Pens, using just two colours
I did a little doodle at one side 
and some faux stitching across the top

I found the gaps left were quite big so I used some sequin waste with Distress Oxides and finished with some sequins
Thank you so much for stopping by
xx
I would like to enter this into
A Bit More Time To Craft ~ Anything Goes
A Inky Mess ~ Mixed Media
A Perfect Time To Craft ~ Anything Goes
Sweet Stampers ~ Faux Stitching

9 comments:

Tone K. said...

Cool tag! Great stamps and colors! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Ashley Wells said...

The ecoline markers are something on my list to try, your results are wonderful! Thank you for joining us this month at Papercraft Business. Hope to see you for our upcoming challenges.
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

froebelsternchen said...

Such a beautiful and stylish tag! Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at Moo Mania& More!
Happy week!
oxo
Susi

Dreja said...

Toll gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Stempelfrosch said...

What a great tag with a wonderful background. I love these Distress Oxides...Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers,
hugs Anke

Kuni said...

This is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Rosie said...

Your tag is absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Catrin Goodwin said...

Fab Tag, Love the colours Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious CHALLENGE

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great tag! I love the sequins and the bright colors! Thank you for joining us at Papercraft Business Challenge! Come again soon and good luck! -DT Meghan Kennihan (https://madebymeghank.blogspot.com/)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...