Fabby Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Making Art

Happy Tuesday 
I have had another happy morning playing with my freebies (again)
This time making some ATC Coins
Twice the addiction ~ I love making the coins and I so love these stamps!
(read more about the stamps here)

I started of with a coat of white Gesso and then used Distress Oxide inks for the backgrounds

added some splashes of water and then a splash of black paint
Then I was in Stamping Heaven using the various stamps
I coloured up using Ecoline Brush Pens
Added a few random stencil circles using sequin waste 

I then doodled around using Posca Pens
Finished of the backs with Mike Deakin's ATCoin back digi page that you can find here

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter these into
Crafty Sentiments ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
A Place to Start ~ Inspirational Stamp
Take A Word ~ Round
Stamping Sensations ~ All things Bright and Beautiful

12 comments:

Linby said...

These are all fab - it's on my list to do!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Chana Malkah said...

I am so fascinated by ATCs and yours are just wonderful. You used fun stamps and the colors are rich and organic. You have a fabulous eye for color and detail. I really enjoyed looking at the individual coins.
I think Artist Trading Coins may be a bit outside my skills set but you have inspired me to maybe give it a try in a couple of weeks!

Thanks so much for sharing this fabulous project at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place To Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Oooh, these are great. I love these ATCoins.

Joan said...


Fan ATC coins, love the vibrant colours and the range of stamps you used

Thanks for Joining us at Stamping Sensations This month
Joan

Conny said...

Wow, they are really fantastic! I love the bright colors!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny

brenda said...

Lovely bright and cheery artwork, thanks so much for joining in with our February themes at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

indybev said...


I love your coins. Each is a work of art. What a fun find one would be!

Twingomaus said...

Very cool coins.
Thanks for joining us at the ATC Around the World Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Marlies said...

Lovely bright and cheerful coins. Very artistic. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Kartenstempeltina said...

Oh wow die sind ja traumhaft schön und so toll bunt, danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei Atc around the world, Grüsse Bettina

Ozstuff said...

Your coins are amazing - so bright with beautiful colours and images. Superb.

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Jan,

Thanks so much for your wonderful submission to our February challenge at A Place To Start. We are so happy to let you know that you have been named as A Rising Star on our Honor Roll. Please stop by our blog to grab your badge or just to say hello and see what we are up to this month. Also, if you are interested, we would love to have you join us as a GDT at your convenience. Again, thanks for the fab project and your support.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place To Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...