Fabby Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Fairy Sunny Day

Happy Tuesday to you all
here to share with you a card and tag that I have made
Using the soooo cute image from Tiddly Inks 
(both of the sentiments shown on card and tag came with her, what a bonus!)
Such a sweetie, I totally am in love with these images
I coloured up using Graph'It Markers, I had planned to use a lot of yellow but as soon as I went to colour Turquoise took the lead but I think she suits it rather well


I used a flower edge die that I have had for years, cut it twice and cut some single flowers for the tag and coloured the little centers so they matched.
I also used a flower die for the card again colouring the center.
Both images were cut twice to allow me to cut out the larger flower seperatly for the card and tag , I then glittered the edges and adhered using Pinflair glue so they popped of the page.
I used Nuvo drops ~ Aquatic Mist on her wings.

I finished of using some lush ribbons from Crafty Ribbons
Organza Swiss Dots ~ You really would not belive how much I use this
and
3mm Satin from a Satin pack ~ excellent value and another that is well used
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Tiddly Inks 2:3 Challenge ~ 2nd entry Floral
Artistic Inspirations ~ Anything Goes
Ohh La La Creations ~ Die Cuts
Addicted to Stamps ~ Flowers
Glitter 'N' Sparkle ~ Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls ~ Card/Use Ribbon
Di's Digi Challenge ~ Sentiment


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS tag and card, such pretty colours.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card and tag Jan, such a beautiful image and lovely colours - fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I think the turquoise is a perfect choice. Thank you for sharing at Ooh La La
Jane

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous looking card and tag. Beautiful coloured and decorated.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...