Fabby Followers

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Summer Memories

Happy Tuesday
I am here today to share with you a mini photo album

Our Granddaughter spent a lot of her summer holidays with us and we made lots and lots of fun memories.
Whilst she was here a few weeks back I had just finished my second album 
Felicity absolutly fell in love with it so I decided to make her one of our time together this Summer, yes we had lots of rain but we donned our fashion wellies and smiled through it.
The papers I have used throughout are from the lovely collection
They were absolutly perfect for my project
The same as last time I made a little box cover for my album
That pretty butterfly was from the Dollie collection, the little frame was a Hobbycraft buy , quite cute ,I think there was about 8 in a pack
I was so pleased how vibrant it all looked.
The cover of my album, that flowery paper, I really had forgotten how good this collection was.
I used another of the butterflies and a couple of lanterns just to finish 
This day we spent at our local carnival
Sea Life center was a day Felicity spent with her Mummy, they popped to Southampton for a few days.
The beautiful Nautical Ocean Embellies Oh my word I love these you can find them here they really the cutest ever!
The mixed vintage buttons can be found here
This Cherry Blossom die makes the perfect seaweed

A day at the beach with Mum
I have used some elements here from Starfish and Sandcastles Collection
Just look at that fun crab!
I have also used stamps from the collection
The Panda is from Dollie collection he just sort of sits perfectly in the corner of my page
For Mr Giraffe I have attached a magnet to the bottom of the page so he keeps the photo's in place
Amos Rock Hunting!! Now this was really something else and we had hours of fun and walking with this one (and to this day it still carries on)
Around our town and local areas some painted rocks were hidden. The idea is that you search for these rocks , take a photo and pop it on the Facebook page and then either re hide the rock or make one of your own and hide that - This really has been so much fun , seeking out new walks and parks .
A little bit of sunshine, a paddling pool , an ice lolly and a huge smile
What more could one ask for?
Ton's of fun at the Safari Park
This is a huge farm not far from where we live , We now have an annual membership as it's such a great place to visit ~ If you see the moving photo's below and wonder ...... Milkshake is the name of the Pony that Felicity rides.
The frame die is from Polkadoodles I just cut in half
Totally love this page ~ All about Family and Pets
Unconditional Love
xx

Thank you for looking 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Mini Albums ~ Mini Album
Crafting from the Heart ~ Anything Goes
The Paper Girls ~ Wooden Element (sealife center page)
Crafts Galore Encore ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Animals Anything Goes
Dies R Us ~ Life events
TTCRD - Anything Goes

10 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This awesome Jan. x

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh what precious memories of this darling girl! She is a beauty and her sweet spirit shines through these photos. Simply beautiful layouts! Love the vibrancy of this paper too and how it coordinates with your pics. We are so happy that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers. Big hugs, Autumn

Redanne said...

This is such a wonderful way to capture all those happy memories from the summer holidays, each page is an absolute delight! I particularly love the giraffe, that was such a clever way to hold the photos in, the whole album is delightful! Thanks so much for joining in our October challenge at Mini Album Makers. Anne xx

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous album! Packed full of wonderful memories of this cutie! I'm sure it will be treasured for years! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Life’s Events’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

cotnob said...

A fabulous album, so many super details - a wonderful way to record all of your fun memories.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nancy Wethington said...

What a fun album with bright colors. Looks like the entire album is full of wonderful memories. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mini Album Makers blog.

Gloria Stengel said...

This is a really cute mini! I love all your photos and all the fun pockets and such! Thanks for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge Blog!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love every details! Beautiful choice of papers!

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Inna Bronnikova said...

What a fabulous album! I dream of grandchildren. And I expect that we will also spend an amazing vacation with them. Thank you so much for playing along at Mini Album Makers.

Words and Pictures said...

This is such fun- so full of colour and life. Thanks for playing along with us at Mini Album Makers.
Alison x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...