Fabby Followers

Saturday 7 October 2017

Happy Birthday Yvonne

Happy Saturday Everyone
This card for my lovely friend Yvonne
(she loves the little Wryn character and so do I)
Anyway Yvonne I hope your having a super duper Birthday my lovely

Sooooo The digi I have used is called Wryn Berry Sweet and you can find her in the Tiddly Inks store right here

She is totally adorable, I coloured her up using Graph'It Markers & Polychromo Pencils using a white Posca pen for details
I also made a matching little strawberry bag 
As soon as my Granddaughter spotted the bag she thought it would be ideal to put her sweets in
The lush matching ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons
and


Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Tiddly Inks ~2.3 Challenge
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft ~ Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts ~ Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday ~ Anything Goes


4 comments:

samanthadesigns said...

You did great coloring on this adorable image. I love the matching strawberry basket as well. Was the basket a SVG image or a tutorial you followed?

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and your beautiful colouring. Cute little gift bag too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous creations, thanks for entering Creative Knockouts, good luck
Cheers Denise DT.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...