Fabby Followers

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Crafty Ribbons ~ Stocking Card & Bag


Happy Wednesday to you all
I am here to share with you my new project for the Crafty Ribbons DT
This time I made a matching stocking card and bag
Just look how cute those owl ribbons are

The lovely Ribbons that I used are from the Christmas Owl Collection
I also used two red buttons from the Basics2Go 
Thank You for looking
xx
I would like to enter  this into
Crafty Animals ~ Anything Goes
The Holly & Ivy ~ Anything Christmas
Christmas with the Cuties ~  Christmas Animals
Make My Monday ~ Animal Antics
Sunny Day Crafting ~ Night Owl

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful creations, love the stocking and great idea to make a matching set :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Billie A said...

This is a darling project. So glad you shared over at Sunny Day Crafting
Billie A
Sunny day crafting
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Paper Play Sketches
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Pause dream enjoy
Craftaholic R US

EmmaT said...

Delightful fun set, love the little owls. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Crafty Pearly said...

Super cute make. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute stocking and gift bag! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
Janis, Owner/DT

Dana Johnson said...

Super fun Stocking and gift bag!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day Crafting. ~DT Dana

Deanna Mulder said...

What a cut stocking. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Day Crafting. - DT Deanna

MagsB said...

Oh how cute! What a great set! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

love Mags B x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This lovely, thanks for sharing with us @ CWTC. Sue x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...