Fabby Followers

Tuesday 7 December 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Here are my partying snowmen again just incase you missed them last time round - Sat and made 6 of these cards last night , its one of my favourite images about at the moment. It is available here
I have used promarkers to colour and Glamour dust for the snow. Ice stickles for the buttons. The stickers are from accessorize.
Thank you for looking
xx




I would like to enter this card into -
The Crafty Pad - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Holiday Cards
Sew Many Cards - Snowflakes
Dutch Dare - Christmas Card

12 comments:

Debbie said...

What a sweet card - love your glamour dust - gives a great effect. :) :) :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week.
There are also mini challenges on the DT blogs. :)
Hope you will join in. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad

Jilly McMad said...

what a great card Scatty!!!! xx

Addams said...

Great card, love that image

Caz said...

Another lovely card Jan xxx

Gem said...

love this image Jan, think I may have to get it! x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous Jan - love the snowmen! I bought glamour dust in the US but I've 'lost' it in the house somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Such a darling card :). I love the snowmen :)So pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at SMC Challenge this week. Hope you will join us next week .. hugs :)

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

This is gorgeous, I do love that image.

Kelly said...

Lovely! Thanks for entering at SMC

Lena said...

Gogeous card Jan!! So sweet these snowmans.
Thanks for joining us at DDCC.
Hugs and merry x-mas.
Lena

darling Ho said...

Pretty cute!! I love your coloring. Thanks for join us at SMC, hope to see you next time.
Hugs, ~darling Ho~

PepPop said...

Very cute card - loving the snowmen but what a wee shame for the melted one awwwwww. Jaqui x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...