Fabby Followers

Monday 6 December 2010

Let It Snow....

I actually wish I had a stamp that said *No More Snow*
I did something very odd for me this weekend, I decided to have a non - digi day and got out my box of stamps, many unused but needed to have at the time, I'm sure you all completly understand.
This stamp was part of a set, Daisy and Dandelion - Penelope and Percy. I have covered with Glamour dust and it twinkles lovely (just not in my photo, its a very dull day today and try as I might this was the best picture I could get.) The snowflake circle was made with my quicKutz embossing folder. The ribbon was from Crafty Ribbons and everything else used was from stash.
Thank you for looking
xx





I would like to enter this card into -
Charisma Cardz - A Sketch with a twist
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Blue.... Blue... Christmas
Two Sisters - Sparkly Christmas
Sew Many Cards - Snowflakes
Cute Card Thursday - The Blues
Digi Doodle - Let it Snow







14 comments:

Vee said...

Such a lovely card and a great take on our sketch. Thank you for joining Charisma this week, Good Luck
xx Vee

Dana said...

I love the brads and rhinestones!! They are great finishing touches!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best : )
Hugs~
Dana

brenda said...

Hi there

What a super card, love all the glitter and sparkle, just perfect for Christmas.


Thank you for joining us at Stampacular Sunday challenge this week and good luck.

B x

Gem said...

a beautiful card Jan!! Thanks for joining in our Sketch with a Twist challenge this week over at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)
P.s. Check out my yummy blog candy here, closes 12/12!!

Addams said...

Great card, love the sentiment

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous creation and in such beautiful colours.
Thank you for joining us over at SMC
Hugs Linda

KraftyKoolKat said...

Stylish. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Julie said...

Nice card. Love all the blues. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Hugs,
julie

Tracy said...

You never know what you'll find when you dig out your old stash. :) Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Danielle Champagne said...

HOw Sweet! Love all the snowflakes!and your embossed background.Thank's for sharing your project with us this week at Stamptacularfor our Blue Blue Christmas challenge.
Hugs,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Lovely wintry card.Love all the sparkle too.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, what a gorgeous card. Love the sentiment and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gemma said...

Like you clean and elegant style and the glitters are so christmassy. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, happy crafting, Gemma

PepPop said...

Lovely card Jan - but I know what you mean, I really wish it would stop now :) Jaqui x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...