Fabby Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

A Gift For Felicity

Felicity (my Grandaughter's) first christmas and I am so excited. This is a little tag I made for one of her presents.
I have used a digi image from digistamps 4 joy and she is called Sonia Ballet, you can find her here.
I have used promarkers to colour and glamour dust on her, crown, wand, dress frill and boots.
(can you tell I love Glamour dust)! I have added some small gems to the top of her crown.
On the back of the tag I have printed out using the snowdrift font and dabbed some more glamour dust on that too. To finish off I added some tiny red beads around the edge. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter my gift tag into -
digistamps 4 joy - anything but a card
Charisma Cardz - A Christmas Gift
Paper Play - Holiday Tag
Bunny Zoe - Christmas but not a card

10 comments:

Caz said...

Very cute Jan..xxxx

Lunaleee said...

Really cute...I like the motif..

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Just beautiful Jan. x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous Jan - very cute and pretty. That font is fab, well done. I found my Glamour Dust today so I will have a play with it soon!!

Melanie M said...

What a cutie!! This is gorgeous Jan, thank you for entering our "Anything but a card" challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy

Emzy said...

Really cute tag, well done x

Debbie Harris said...

Lovely tag, I love all the glittered bits, thank you for entering the Digistamps 4 Joy challenge!

Leah l'Orange said...

too cute! LOVE the bold red, and so sweet and girlie! thanks for joining the Charisma Gals this week!

Gem said...

this is gorgeous Jan! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy and good luck! Gemma :)

PepPop said...

Love it! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Jaqui x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...