Fabby Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Becky at Christmas

I loved this image its from Digi stamp Boutique and is available here . I have used this image on a few of my christmas cards using different colours and it looks completly different everytime, Pink has to be my favourite though.
I have used promarkers for the colouring and glamour dust on the baubles, on the tree branches and angels wings. (Am still awaiting new camera, so this picture is rather poor, but the card really twinkles). I have used a tiny ammount of gold stickles on angels crown and wand. The ribbon is papermania. Everything else used is from stash.
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this card into -
Charisma Cardz - One for the girls
I love Promarkers - Christmas Trees
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas no red or green
Digital Tuesday - Animals at Christmas
Karber - Sparkle (with a digi)
Ooh La La - Christmas Song (oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree)
Stamps R Us - Holiday card
Aly's Sunday Sketch - List of Aly's favourite things (fairy)
The Crafty Pad - Snowflakes
One Stitch At A Time - Glitz it up
Two Sisters - Non Traditional Colours Christmas Card
Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Untraditional Christmas - no reds or greens

17 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful bright card! x

Karen said...

Lovely card, great image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

jimlynn said...

Very cute card - and yes, that image is super. Love everything about this.
Thanks for playing along at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

maxine said...

A lovely card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week, I hope you can join us next week for our 100th challenge.

Lorraine said...

Super cute card and that image is lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

DesigNeAl said...

Beautiful image and lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la! We hope to see you again soon x

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww fabulous card, lovely image & colouring, fab papers & design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Ellibelle said...

So very cute!! Love the pink!
Thanks so much for playing along at digital tuesday!

Wendi said...

Fabulous card I love that ribbon and the snowflake is so pretty
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

PepPop said...

This is so pretty. I love the ribbon sentiment. Jaqui x

Choccy said...

Oooh thats a sweet image Jan. I do love it.

Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our glitter and bling challenge. Good Luck !

Choccy x

Addams said...

Great card, love that image

Jayne said...

Really sweet card, love the glittery tree. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Love crafts forever said...

This is so pretty. Very cute image. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Hugs Nataliya

Anne said...

Fantastic creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at OLL this time. Hugs x

Amanda said...

Great card, I love that Christmas digi too!
Thanks for joining in with our Celebrate in Style and Bling it Up challenge at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...