Fabby Followers

Monday 13 December 2010

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Loving this image, its from Pink Gem and you can get it here.
On the tree and star I used Glamour dust. The baubles I coloured with promarkers and then ised glossy accents on them, they really stand out!. The presents were also coloured with promarkers. The Christmas tree paper is DCWV Rose tinted christmas collection. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, Everything else used is from stash.
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this card into -
Pink Gem - Sketch
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Baubles
I love Promarkers - Christmas song (O christmas tree)


14 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Loving your pink cards - I almost bought that stack and now wish I had it's gorgeous. x

Caz said...

Lovely Jan xx

Karen said...

Lovely Jan, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Yvette said...

very pretty x

downrightcrafty said...

wow fabulous baubles and gorgeous creation thank you for sharing it with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Addams said...

Great card, love the colour

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty , love your colours -thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers

Berry said...

Such a pretty tree! Thanks for using my sketch over at a gem of a challenge this time hugs Rebekah xx

~@ngie~ said...

Terrific card... I love the image & the colour too 8o) Thanx for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge... love n hugz Angie xXx (Special Guest Designer)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous tree. I like how you've done that. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fabulous Jan - love the colours and your Christmas tree sparkles like it has real fairy lights on it.

Jennifer said...

Fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Chall! xx Jenny xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the colours and your take on the sketch...Thank you so much for joining us this month at A Gem of a Challenge....
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card and fab image.
luv
Debby

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...