Fabby Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

A Sign Of Spring.....

This will hopefully (fingers tightly crossed) be the last photo that I have to take with this old camera! The card blank is actually a lovely creamy colour not a dirty beige.
Jeanette sent me this lovely image to use in this weeks challenge on the I did it creations. The image is called A sign of spring and is available here. Was rather satisfying to colour this in when outside the snow was falling heavily.
I have used promarkers to colour the image. The butterflys, letters and band were made using paper downloaded from here. I used my cream pearl pen on center of butterflys and round the edging.
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this card into -
I did it Creations - Surprise Me

8 comments:

Caz said...

Love the card Jan xxx Boy do i wish it was spring..lol

Sarah said...

This is so pretty, roll on spring, I'm bored of this cold wetaher now ;-)

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

Gem said...

gorgeous card :) xx

PepPop said...

Lovely card Jan. I love the butterflies. Oh I wish it was spring... Jaqui x

Addams said...

Great card, love the best wishes greeting

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at IDIC Challenge blog for our current Challenge. We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely bright card Jan to cheer us up in this horrible weather we have been having!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...