Fabby Followers

Thursday 23 March 2023

JMC - Woodland Tots

 Happy Thursday
Am back today sharing with you another make using the amazing Woodland Tots This time round I have used the set Woodland Critters

I have used the lovely Toadstool Tots Paper for my easel card with drawer

Coloured Mr Mole (how super cute is he) and the lady bugs with my SN illustrators
Finished off with some die cut flowers using the
Thank You so much for stopping by 

I would like to enter this into
Fab & Funky - Lots of Layers

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Gorgeous project, lots of lovely layers.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
Buffy (DT) xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...