Fabby Followers

Tuesday 21 March 2023

JMC - A little bit of Spring

 I am here today to share my card that I made using my bit box of JMC Papers , ideal for die-cutting tiny elements , for the main Card I used white cardstock , matted with silver and the with Pastel Petals Paper Pad 
The sentiment is from the 
The Dies sets that I used are
&




This card so reminded me of Spring, (I love spring my favourite time of the year)with the little flowers, Rainbows and Butterflies
I used Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Party Pink for the flower centers
Thank you for stopping by
I Would like to enter this into 
A Place To Start - Anything Goes


3 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

I adore a fun fold. This is so clever and stunning. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.

Sara Lihz

Chana Malkah said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love everything about your project. The colors, the shape, and the composition! What a marvelous treat for the eyes!

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...