Fabby Followers

Saturday 18 March 2023

JMC - Tea - pot Box

 Happy Saturday
Am here today to share with you a very easy Tea-Pot gift box
I'm a little teapot,
Short and stout,
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up,
Hear me shout,
Tip me over and pour me out!
I used my box of oddments of JMC papers for my project


Firstly I used the Time For Tea Dies, I cut 4 tea-pots in white card and one in paper , I glued 2 of white card together twice, and then added the patterned paper to the front .


 I added lots of scraps of paper to the front of the Tea-pot layering it up, I added some stamps and sentiments. I then topped it with a Tea- Cup from Afternoon Tea Ephemera Set.


I made a little box to pop in the middle of my Tea - Pot
Cut a piece of card that measures 4.5 inches by 2.5 
score along 2.5 at 1/2 inch and 2 " and along 4.5 edge at 1 and 3.5
remove middle top pieces
then by glueing the 4 1" tabs make a little box

I glued one side to the back of the front of tea- pot - hovered over and glued onto back piece.
I added a couple more Sentiments and voila my Tea-Pot box was finished
Stamp Sets Used 
Hattie Harris
Late O'Clock
Harriet Heart & Chester
Hope you enjoyed my little make
Have a great day
I Would like to enter this into
Cut it Up - This makes Me Happy



1 comment:

Larelyn said...

This is just an adorable dimensional card. I love the bright, happy colors. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up This Makes Me Happy challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...