Fabby Followers

Friday 17 March 2023

JMC - TeePee Card

Happy Friday For my Friday make I have made a fun TeePee Card. I love making these.


My base was made using 300gsm in Pink.I then matted with silver cardstock , and then used the Pastel Petals Paper Pad, this is so, so pretty.
I made up the little rosette (a thing of mine at the moment
I then decorate using the lovely Afternoon Tea Ephemera which is so, so pretty.
Once finished I used velcro dots to close
Such a simple card which looks effective
Have a lovely day
I would like to enter this into
C.R.A.F.T -Female
Craft Rocket - One For The Girls
Creative Knockouts - Add a Sentiment
Alphabet Challenge - Y something yummy


4 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous card in gorgeous colours,love the shape,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Catie Cuddles said...

Stunning creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts.
Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

Sheryl said...

I love teepee cards too - this one is lovely.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Grudniowe Handmade said...

What a beautiful card. So colorful and cute.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
Monika, DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...