Fabby Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2023

JMC - Afternoon Tea

 Yes I know 2 posts in one day!!
I am sharing with you a little tag that I made using the wonderful Bit Box Bits from JMC

 
It's amazingly beautiful , so full of colour!
I used a mixture of Distress Oxides for the background, using my jelly plate that I found when I moved my Craft room around. 
I also used The Picnic Basket stencil, I finished off with a snip of ribbon and used the amazing sentiment (digi) from Giraffalicios - Doodled around with a black micron pen.
There are also a set of Tea Time Dies that I have not used this time round but they are sitting on me desk waiting to be cut for a project a little later.
Enjoy the rest of your day


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...