Fabby Followers

Friday 8 May 2020

WUW ~ Stampotique

 It's  word up weekend time over at Stampotique .
The stamps are super amazing and the Artists are so fabulous
You can find the Facebook group here 
The Challenge Blog here
Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog you could win an amazing prize!
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
This week I have made an ATC Card
These measure at 2.5 " x 3.5"
I do love making these
The wonderful stamps I have used are
Oncewholenomore
Barcode Text
Happy Tree (stars)
The background was made using distress ink and a black doodle pen
The yummy cake was colored using Distress Ink refils
Thank you for stopping by , have a great weekend and stay safe

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colouring and card xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...