Fabby Followers

Friday 8 May 2020

Crafty Ribbons

Hi Everyone here today to share with you my Crafty Ribbons DT project for this time
I havent really been sending many cards of late , the poor posties have been so busy but this was one I had to make, I have a dear friend called June, her birthday is May 1st I dont get why she was not called May but there you go it always makes me smile
My friend has had a lot to deal with health wise so its a birthday that could not be missed
I decoupaged up a kit , I do love some decoupage
I finished off using some lovely ribbon of course from Crafty Ribbons
I have used the wine satin Ribbon to finish
Thanks for looking
Have a lovely day


2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Ooh that’s such a lovely card. Fab colours too. X

aussie aNNie said...

What a brilliant design, image and awesome colouring. Love this and I am sure your friend will be so happy as well...I know I would...x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...