Fabby Followers

Thursday 21 May 2020

In My Heart ~ JMC Designs

Happy Thursday I hope you are all well
Life is still very much a big bundle of mix ups
Thank goodness for Crafting
I am here to share with you a card I made using the lovely JMC Designs products
I started with a 6 x 6" card blank
Using a Paper from Curious Wonders Paper Pack this was cut to 5.75 x 5.75"
Then using one of the MDF Mushrooms from Hattie's Tea Party MDF kit
I used texture paste mixed with inks and slapped on with a palette knife and set aside to dry
I used the Stamp Set In My Heart and also the snails from Digi Collection  Toadstool Tots
These were coloured with Distress Ink Refils
Thank you for stopping by

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulicious card Jan in every way.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...