Fabby Followers

Friday 29 May 2020

Jmc Designs ~ New Release

Happy Friday Everyone
I hope you are staying safe and well, This week I have felt much better although Daughter had a scare with her work and they all had to be tested luckily all were negative. I've only had 2 down days which has been pretty good. I can not wait till Monday when my Daughter is allowed to come and sit in the garden , I know we have to keep our distances still but it will be lovely, so much better than shouting over the garden fence. 
Am here to share with you my second project using the lovely new release from the lovely Julia from JMC Designs
This Collection is
Ocean Fashionista's
There is a 15% of code available on full collection for 7 days
Ocean15 
I have used
Digi Image ~ Tiffany Turtle
I have given her a fun hat to wear which is part of the Jelly Fish from
I have used other elememts from that stamp collection and also used
I coloured up using Distress Ink Refils
I had tons of fun making up my card
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your colours Jan, even if you are a bit down they certainly lift me! Hope you're feeling more up soon. Monday will be a great day for a lot of people methinks!
Take care
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Great designed card and fabulous colours, really nice.xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...