Fabby Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Stampotique Challenge

Happy Wednesday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge project for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
Some Important places of Interest for you
There Challenge Blog here
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
You can use any stamps and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
~~oo~~
This time the challenge is Artist Trading Cards/Coins
I decided on a trio of cards
and the stamps I have used are from the May new stamp release
Agatha Free Kisses
Butterfly Lily
Karaoke Love
For the cards I have used Distress Oxides with some random stencils, black/white posca pens for detail
The images have been coloured using Distress Inks
Have a lovely day

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Tooo cute here on these ATC's/x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...