Fabby Followers

Friday 10 April 2020

To the Beach ~ Crafty Ribbons

I adore going to the beach, One of my most favourite things to do
Brings back many a childhood memory
and now when we go new memories are made with our Granddaughter ....
This time round I have made a tiny Canvas
It is only 3" x 3" but I really do adore it
I have decoupaged the front up , in real life the sandcastles really pop
That beautiful shell ribbon is from
It worked perfectly with my project
Thank you so much for stopping by


2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Oh that’s lovely. Can’t wait to get back to the coast too. Keep safe. X

aussie aNNie said...

Love this adorable designed card, very sweet..x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...