Fabby Followers

Friday 24 April 2020

New Release ~ JMC Designs

Happy Friday Everyone
Am here to share with you a lovely new release from the lovely Julia from JMC Designs
This Collection is
Mini Melodies
You can get 15% off the full collection until 12.00 pm UK time 
discount code MMELODIES15
For this fun card I have used
I have also used Music notes, Sentiments, etc (these are only available in the full collection)
Coloured up with Distess Inks
They are such cute, fun characters I love them 
The Paper used is from Curious Wonders Paper Pad
There is one character missing I have made another post to follow a little later
Thank you for stopping by

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

So cute. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous. Great images and love the colourful effect of everything.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...