Fabby Followers

Thursday 23 April 2020

Hobby ~ Crafty Ribbons

Good Morning Everyone
Hope my post finds you all good
I am here today to share with you my Crafty Ribbons DT Project
This week the focus is on Hobbies
You could win a lovely prize
Just pop over and leave a comment on the Facebook Group

For my Hobby I chose Photography, I adore taking photo's and making scrap books
I really had lots of fun putting this together
I can't begin to tell you where all the different elements came from as I used several different kits
But I can tell you the ribbon I used which is sooooo stunning
You can find it in Crafty Ribbons under the vintage section, believe me you most definatly want to check this section out!!
This Ribbon is the Vintage Butterflies it sat so perfectly on my card
Thank you so much for looking 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT subject and card Jan.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Wendy L said...

Looks great Jan and that is one of my fave ribbons.
I still have trouble on Facebook seeing all the DT projects, don't know why, xxxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...