Fabby Followers

Friday 24 April 2020

New Release ~ JMC Designs

Happy Friday Everyone
Am here to share with you my second project using the lovely new release from the lovely Julia from JMC Designs
This Collection is
Mini Melodies
You can get 15% off the full collection until 12.00 pm UK time
discount code MMELODIES15

This time round I have used 
(Keyboard and sentiment only available with complete collection)
The papers used are from
Flowers are ones I have had forever
and the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons
I coloured her up using Distress Ink
Thank you for looking

3 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Oh Jan I love this one 😍. X

aussie aNNie said...

Sensational post and love all the gorgeousness here...Have a good Saturday.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the mono effect on this so beautiful card JAn.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...