Fabby Followers

Saturday 4 April 2020

Somethings a Little bit fishy.....JMC Designs

Happy Weekend
I do hope you are staying safe and not going out without very good reason
I am hearing so many of our friends and family getting this virus so please stay home, stay safe.
I thought I would pop on and share with you a little canvas that I made

For my creation I used
Complete Ocean Dreams Collection
(quick reminder those in the UK Free Delivery)
The collection includes
A6 Ollie Octopus photopolymer stamp set
A6 Ocean Dreams Photopolymer stamp set
6 Samantha K mdf pieces,
 Under the sea theme Embelishment pack

I used dylusions sprays on the background
and then used elements from an old stencil with Distress Oxides
I gave the MDF a quick coat of Gesso and the coloured them up using Gelatos
I added a little netting and coloured up some of the stamps using Distress Ink refils
Thank you for stopping by today


1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic Jan love this...x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...