Fabby Followers

Friday 28 February 2020

The Toadstool Tots Take Three

So very excited to be sharing with you another make for the brand new Digi release
Before I begin to share my makes with you how about a super duper discount code
TTOTSLAUNCH15
This will give you a 15% discount but only until Sunday 1st March Midnight (UK)
Another MDF tag this time I have used paper from another StudioLight paper pad Quality papers, However it is really old and I can't seem to find a link but googling brings up some pretty close matches
Once I had stuck on my background I sanded the edges and then use a little Distress Oxide in barn door , I also used this on the sentiment.
I coloured up Tia Tot & the flowers using Distress Inks
I gave a few splats of black paint and adhered it all together
Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...