Fabby Followers

Friday 14 February 2020

Hochanda ~ JMC Designs ~ The Curious Wonders Collection

I hope you are watching/enjoying the shows
Lots of lovely samples 
This time I am sharing with you a MDF tag that I made
The background was made on water colour card that once finshed I adhered to MDF and sanded around the edge
For the background I used acrylic paints and a stencil

I used Papers from 
and some elements from the
MDF Pack
I painted these in Petal Pink Acrylic paints
Thank you so much for stopping by
I would like to enter this into
As you Like It ~ Favourite Animal
I am a great lover of all animals but Cats are my favourites. We adopted 3 about 10 years back they are very much apart of our family , or should I say we make really good servants!

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...