Fabby Followers

Friday 14 February 2020

Hochanda ~ JMC Designs ~ The Curious Wonders Collection

Well thats the first Hochanda show over hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
Don't forget to join  back in a 7.00pm
I love Julia's demos
Here I am to share with you an altered frame
It's a total cheapie!! and started life out being white
I gave it a few coats of black Liquid Buff it paint
and once dry used some guilding wax over it 
I then used
The black and white Paper I gave a coating of Mod Podge in real life its quite shiny (like a floor)
Now not liking waste Hattie was cut out of the front cover of the paper pack
I totally love her
I was really pleased how this turned out
Thank you so much for looking

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...