Fabby Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Fiskars GDT - Going round in circles

This week I've been going round in circles using my trusty circle punch . I started of by making the little album using just the punch for the flower front and also it made cute little tabs for my pages.

 I used the tag punch and cut it down for my sentiment. I was having so much fun I carried on and made a few more little bits and pieces that will go in my handy box , 



Its quite amazing how a little circle can be used in so many different ways
Thank you so much for looking
xx

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Just adorable Jan, never tried that with a circle before. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous work, good to see a punch again!
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...