Fabby Followers

Monday 8 April 2019

Crafty Ribbons DT ~ Tag

Good Morning Everyone
Am here today to share my DT project for Crafty Ribbons
This time round I have made a tag

I think it has turned out really pretty and I so love the colours
I cut out 2 tags , one slightly larger in mint green Pearl Cardstock and the other in plain white

To decorate I used 
Spring Song Stamp, Paper and Embellishment kit
From this I used the doily and the pearls
For the main part I used 
Spring Song A4 paper topper collection
Which I cut a few times so some could be layered
I made a little envelope for the sentiment 

The beautiful ribbon which was a perfect match for my tag is from Crafty Ribbons
and tied together with a little snip of White Satin Ribbon

I also used this wonderful lace I loved it against the Doily
Thank you so much for stopping by
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...