Fabby Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Fiskars - Pots for Felicity

So my Granddaughter wanted some pots for her little bits ‘n’ pieces . She gave me the brief as only nine year olds do ~ had to be pretty with flowers and I need at least 2 . 
So bargain, she got 3 little wrap around pots . Each one has a beautiful flower made from the heart shaped punch , I used the flower punch for the middles adding a super sparkly gem. A few punched feather leafs and finished them off with some punched Butterflies ~ she loved them
I used my favourite Card ever Roaring Twenties from Crafters Companion
Thank you so much for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Paper Minutes ~ Anything Goes

1 comment:

Heike said...

oh nice!! Thanks for joining!!
Heike

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...