Fabby Followers

Saturday 14 July 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting Ula meets Eden

Happy Saturday
It's far too hot to colour with my markers, they really do not blend very well in this heat
So I was flipping through my collections yesterday
And stumbled across a character that  I love but have not used for a while
This one is pre-coloured from the store is called
Ula Be a Unicorn
A total fun image

The papers are both from the collection as is the sentiment.

I added a little snip of ribbon , a little doodling and some Nuvo Crystal Drops (Emerald City and my tag was complete)

The flowers came from another great collection
Absolutly beautiful
such stunning flowers, and the images are so adorable
I added a little gem to each flower
Thank you so much for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Auds Sentiment Challenge ~ Sentiment + Flowers
Brown Sugar ~ 2 Patterned Papers




3 comments:

Furrbster said...

Gorgeous - really pretty colours and layout,

Thanks for getting floral with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Melanie R said...


Nicely colored image and unique flowers! Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at Brown Sugar.

Ines said...

Wonderful :)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...