Fabby Followers

Monday 16 July 2018

Crafty Ribbons

Hi there
Here today to share with you a couple of Christmas Goodies
There's Pamela the Penguin

&
Stanley the Snowman


Just the best of friends with there matching scarfs
I have used the lovely Ribbon
Oh my very difficult to cut up it is just so lovely 
I have enough to edge a notebook (that was going to be this months project but alas time ran away)
I have also used the 
Pamela  was a kit which  I hand sewed and added some extra touches at the end.
Stanley started out life as a dolly peg 
I added some gesso and painted him white
I die cut all the felt pieces and used felt glue to adhere
Gave him googly eyes and then attached ribbon and buttons
For his mouth I used a micron pen
Thank you for looking today
xx
I would like to enter these into
Crafters Castle ~ Christmas in July
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting ~ Animal
Unicorn Challenge ~ Stitching

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Brilliant, what great characters Jan.
Faith
x

Janis Lewis said...

My goodness, these are adorable! I love them both. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day Crafting.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a fun Christmas project! Love it!
Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s July Challenge! –Tasha ☺

Ellen said...

Great creation, love it! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...