Fabby Followers

Friday 27 July 2018

Polkadoodles Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone
We have a brand new challenge over at
Make sure to check it out 
It's everyone's Favourite
Anything Goes!!
For my card today I have used 
 the lovely  Ruby Gift with Glasses I have used the pre coloured image and decopaged, and swapped her pressie and card for a cocktail and passport.

I have used Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles for the background (which has also been decoupaged ) and the sentiment 

Please check my little slideshow below for lots more pics
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Thank you for stopping by today 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Cardz 4 Galz - Food & Drink
Sisterhood Of Crafters ~ Summer Vacation
Paper Minutes ~ Summer

11 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card Jan, love how you did swaps and added her cocktail.
Hugs
Suzi x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a fun summer card!! Your images are great and perfectly colored! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you will join us again soon.

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cool ... great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Summer Vacation’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Sue Crease said...

Wonderful card. Love the layers so cool. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So clever and Super design.
Faith
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Debbie Mageed said...

Back again - this time to say how much fun this is for a summer destination. What teen wouldn't love getting this card? Thank you so much for playing in my Summer Vacation challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and really hope you can join us again soon.

Judy V said...

Fabulous card Jan! Love the way you changed up Ruby to fit your theme!

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card and design Jan, I love the beautiful scene you created, so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Kati said...

Amazing card with a lot of lovely details! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes this week.
hugs
mamapia

Andrea said...

I’m just catching up with the DT projects after my holidays. This is so lovely xx

Siv said...

I can feel summer and sun here in Your card! This is sooo fabulous xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...