Fabby Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Polkadoodles ~ Hochanda

Here is my last post for today
I made a little card/tag holder
I cut the outer box on my portrait
and covered using the lovely new papers
and some sparkly ribbon

Once you remove the lid you find an array of real quick cards and tags
I have to say since photographing this I changed all the twine to one colour as I felt it was too scruffy

The cards were all made from the paper pad and a stamped sentiment
For the tags I used the stencils with some paste and oxides some I made sparkly
Some I just coloured 
Thank you so much for stopping by
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...