Fabby Followers

Saturday 18 April 2015

Twiggy and Toots Shaped Card

Happy Saturday Everyone
such a lovely sunny day here
Have you spotted this fantastic brand new collection yet?
Who can actually resist?

I could not stop playing with this collection , and today I am sharing with you another of my samples (If you missed the first scroll back to monday's post)
Image 1

I cut the card on my portrait, and then used some of the pre- coloured images , papers and flowers 
adding some pearls to the flowers to finish
I would like to enter this into
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - Flowers
Crafters Cafe - Animal Antics
Crafting By Designs - Shaped Cards
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Digi Designs - Add an animal

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow these images! are just simply adorable!! What a beautiful card you've created! I love the way it opens and stands and the beautiful pattern paper! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!
Kamila DT

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

These owls are SO cute! Wow I just love what you did here with all that gorgeous paper and great colors & coloring. Awesome folded card! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers for our flower challenge!
Jennifer, DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Toooooo darn cute, love the shape card and those fabby owls.

AO Creations said...

This is so cute, love those owls!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card..Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

I love it, this is so beautiful.

Naz xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jan thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
ID DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...