Fabby Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

One For the Boys

Happy Wednesday Everyone
Time for a brand new challenge over at 
This week it's One for the Boys

Just looksie at the fab prizes on offer

I have used the lovely image The Cutest Wizard

Coloured with Graph'It Markers
How cute is he!! So much fun to colour up
I added some stars and a fun spider cut from my portrait 
and gave him some googly eyes.
The Papers are from Stamping Up 
Finished off with some distress ink and dew drops

I would like to enter this into
Cutie Pie challenge - One for the Boys + cute
Melonheadz Friends - 2 or more papers
love to scrap - Dots or Stripes
OLLCB -At least 5 layers
Come and Get It - Card for a child


9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jan, wow what a fabulous layout, and your colouring is fabulous the end result is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

Janice said...

He's a lovely fellow, and that's such a cute card. Thanks for playing at OohLaLa, Jx

Anna said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring and I love the stars :)
Hugs Anna

Olivia1 said...

So cute! I love that you embellished with stars to go with his robe and put googly eyes on that spider! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. :)

Anonymous said...

This image is fantastic! He is sooo cute! I love the elements of this card. The spider and stars are great. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

Gail said...

Wow, this is awesome. GREAT image and you've colored him beautifully. I adore these stars and that spider is darn awesome. I LOVE your card!!! Hugs, Gail

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful Cute card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how cute! Love that image!

Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends 2+ DP Challenge! We have a new challenge going on now. I hope you’ll check it out and play along.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...