Fabby Followers

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Pearls and Gems

Pop across and join in our fab new challenge
Pearls and Gems, 
I just love to use both.  I have had the Pretty Sweet collection for ages but only last week discovered some lush papers on it that I totally fell in love with, so much so that I have used them on 3 cards, for upcoming DT projects

 Both papers used are from the collection but I just adore the one with squares and faux stitching  on , it comes in a variety of different colours too. I coloured up Luna using Graph'It Markers ,

 cut out some extra squares and punched some flowers, and pearls and gems to finish.

I would like to enter this into
Allsorts - Bingo - Gems/Flowers/Stitching
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sunday - No Sentiment 

16 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! this is so lovely, love the colouring of her and the fabby papers.

Jane Savage said...

Love those beautiful papers, Jan, and the dimension you’ve created with them! Gorgeous colouring too! xxx

Anjie said...

Really lovely, and stunning colouring.
Hugs
Anj
xx

What I Created Next said...

Lovely card. Must get out my Pretty Sweet and Pretty Tuff CDs cos I've not looked at them for ages

AJ Bodine said...

Beautiful! What a sweet image to start with and your coloring is lovely. Fun papers and design! Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

AJ - DT Sentimental Sundays

Moni said...

Adorable!!! Love the papers.

Dawn said...

Love the effect you have created with the papers x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and brilliant colouring x

Unknown said...

Great card. love the patchwork.xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Stunning as always my dear, love what you have done with the paper! Colouring is A+ as always ;)

Caz said...

Gorgeous Jan xxx

Lisa J said...

Amazing Colouring! Great paper Choices! Thanks for joining us this fortnight. Lisa DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, beautiful image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Bingo' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

wonderful image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

Lynda said...

Love the little flowers and your colouring is amazing xx

Unknown said...

Fab colouring, I too love those papers xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...