Fabby Followers

Friday 24 April 2015

all about sewing

Ohhhh a second post from me today
I have just been playing with the lovely new cut files from Polkadoodles
What  lovely sets and an absoloute bargain 
so much so I havent used all of the set yet
Watch this space!!!

I started of using the

and then I added in the  scissors from


The backing paper I used is from The Rose Budd collection (I added a touch of distress ink around the edge - and it was just a touch as it ran out ) and all the cut outs are using the same paper
I simply added  some lace  and some trim to finish I adore that little tape measure that was just printed out and cut by hand.
I would like to enter this into
Scrap & Craft - Ribbon or Twine
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper- Crafty - Spooled  Item
Papertake Weekly - cute as a Button
Top Tip Tuesday - 3 of Something - Buttons



6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for joining in our 3 of a kind challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
Lorraine DT

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so pretty thank you for joining challenge at dtc. hugs

Unknown said...

A very pretty card with lovely elements! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Lilian said...

"Sew" cute!
Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
Lilian
http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Use spooled items” challenge over at Penny’s. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)


PS: Sorry for the late comment. I’ve had a really busy week at work…

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...