Fabby Followers

Thursday 30 April 2015

Toadstool border

Happy Thursday Everyone
Now I don't normally post on a Thursday
but could not wait to show off the new Toadstool border cut file I have been playing with
You can find it in Polkadoodles here
It cuts out like a dream
No cutting machine?? You could print it as a border 

For the main part of my card I have used 
Work and Play 10 - Country Life CD
Using the lovely image Foraging Mushrooms
also available as a digi here
I have coloured the main image with Polychromos
and used pre- coloured dog and fox (how cute are they!)
All the papers, elements and sentiment are from the collection . I just added a few clouds.
I would like to enter this into - 
Crafters Cafe - Food or Drink
2 cute Ink - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this is so cute love the boarder and that little dog and fox is ace

Diane said...

Oooh hello, this is super !! Fab design Jan !! God your colouring is good....she says green with envy....

hugs Diane xx

PS hope you have a great BH weekend planned !!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so cool :) I love the creativity. Thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Cindy TTCRD


Donna said...

Great card! Good luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!

auntbeespickles said...

Awe! What a sweet card. Love the mushroom boarder - how fun that it is a cut file! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
Hugs, Sarah T

Leanne said...

Another fantastic card, love the layout. The details are amazing. Great flowers and the mushrooms haha, awesomeness. Wonderful image and colored great. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Cheers!
Leanne DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

I Adore this! Love these colors and the image! They are amazing! Thanks for playing with us at 2 CuteInk and come back soon!
Carolyn, DT

La Papera Gialla said...

Very cute!
Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge!
Monica - DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...