Fabby Followers

Friday 13 October 2023

JMC Clearance Sale

 Happy Friday,
I am here to tell you a little secret (but be quick)
Head on over to JMC Clearance Sale
You so will not be disappointed unless of course you hang about and all the bargains are sold!
You can literally get some stamp sets for £4.99 and we are talking full sets here , with a main character , sentiment and lots of other addons .
What caught my eye was the beautiful         Garden Tot Toppers kit
These are such fun and quirky, You can make cards, notelets, tags anything you like , I'm thinking Notelets in a homemade box ideal gift!
There are lots of flowers so you can make as busy as you wish, and there are also loads of sentiments!


 What's not to love? Normal price £14.99 reduced to £7.99 I had to check with the lovely Julia this was not a mistake!
Go fill your boots ....but ....run don't walk
Have a great day 


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...