Fabby Followers

Thursday 26 October 2023

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 8

 Happy Thursday
These weeks are just flying by.
I am carrying on today with my Dolly Dimples Decoupage Journey
Decoupage is not just for card fronts 
Today I do share with you a Christmas Card but also a matching Cracker box, (I shall def be making more of these) that in real life both are so sparkly and pretty

Absolutly perfect for a special gift or some chocolates (perfect for a Teachers Gift)
What have I used today?
Dolly Dimples Vellum- Check out the offer!
Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Buzzard
SN Glossy Highlights (be rude not to use on rudolphs nose)
Thank you so very much for stopping by
Don't miss next weeks 3d Christmas project!
Have a great day



No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...