Fabby Followers

Friday 20 October 2023

JMC - Away With The Mermaids

 Happy Friday 
Hope you have had a lovely week.
Are you in the JMC Group on Facebook?
There are monthly Challenges, Monthly Freebies and if you sign up to the News letter you can get access to Limited Edition stamps!
The last ones launched a couple of months back (there are definatly more planned)
I have used the last ones for my makes today
I made two cards with matching tags
How lovely are those mermaids, 
Coralina and Delphine and all there little sea  creature friends.
I also used the amazing and very useful stencil
Evergreen Berries, I use this a ton, it always seems to fit.
Have a lovely day




No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...